Monday, September 14, 2009

7th Post - Comments from Friends

I thought it would be nice to print some of the comments I have received on facebook regarding Paige's blog...

It is wonderful!! You are a great writer. As I read it, it actually sounded healing - almost as if putting it in to written words and remembering the details helps in some way. 

I'm not sure there is any way for a person to really be able sympathize with this type of experience. The pain is much too deep within the soul for any of us to understand unless we have been through the same loss. The overwhelming amount of love we feel for our children when they are born can surely only be compared to the immense amount of pain that must be felt if they leave us much too early in this life. 

But... this kind of blog is good for all of us. I think helps to remind each of us that although you look and act wonderful, there is a huge part of you, although unseen, that still lives on each day and that you are aware of at all times. She is both the reason you may feel no purpose, yet the reason you feel complete purpose - every day! 

Keep it up, girl! YOU ROCK!! XOXO
September 9 at 8:55am - Gretchen Lambert Wiltbank

Just read it. Thanks Nat, you are an incredible woman and I am looking forward to reading more.
September 9 at 9:18am - Cathy Booth Harker

Amazing. So fun to see you at the reunion. I am looking foward to reading more. Thanks
September 9 at 1:28pm  - Dwendy Kirkman Reid

So beautiful and touching. Please FB me your number. I have a project idea and I would love for you to be a part of it. Your story needs to be shared...
September 9 at 2:10pm - Tewa Wride

You are truely amazing Natalie!
September 9 at 4:03pm - Stephanie Gibbons Haderlie

I have been thinking about you all week... I am so touched by your words and I can't wait to read more. You have inspired me and I am sure you will inspire others to put their lives in perspective. Life is such a gift we can't forget how fragile life is. Hang in there... I am sure your mom and dad are taking good care of your precious daughter for you till we all can be reunited again. Love ya!
September 9 at 9:29pm - Teresa Christensen Harding

I read your blog this morning and it made me cry. There are a few cute blogger sites with free backgrounds one ishttp://www.blogaroozer.com/ and the other ishttp://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
September 9 at 10:03pm - Natalie Ficklin-Holliday

Hi Nat, thinking of you and Paige! I love that you started a blog, its perfect! Miss you tons xoxo

September 10 at 12:31am - Alexis Barney

Beautiful! You are amazing!
September 10 at 2:34am - Cathy Pack Davis

You are so sweet and so strong. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed reading your blog. May God Bless and Keep you!! I know He will and He does!
September 10 at 8:01am - JoAnne Blake Colemere

Natalie you are amazing to share this with everyone. I hope it helps your healing process.
September 10 at 6:02pm  - Margaret Woodis Hull

Nat, I just sat down and read your blog about Paige, even though I was at the hospital soon after, I never really knew all of the details you have been sharing, it brought tears to my eyes again as I realized what you must have been going through for those horrible hours right after the accident. You are my dearest friend and my heart aches for you. I want you to know that I love you like you were my sister, you are my sister and I think of you all the time. I miss you and wish we lived closer to one another. I'm so proud of you for putting this blog up so that others can heal and learn from your experiences. You are an amazing woman and I feel blessed and lucky to have as my friend. I'll call you soon.
September 11 at 9:53am - Debbie Despain Hatch

Thank you for doing this :)
September 11 at 10:14am  - Dennis Ferrin

What a sweet blog to read! I will always remember cute little Paige as she sat on my lap at my Mom's funeral. Remember, she wouldn't get off, it was like we had this little connection. Maybe she knew her time was short and mom's spirit was there so close. While in California that same night of the accident we were stuck in traffic after coming home from the BYU, UCLA game. Someone said there was a serious accident a few miles ahead. Little did I know at the time it was you. I think of you often and how brave and strong you are. I wish you every happiness and joy! Losing children early makes me grateful for our parents were there to welcome them home! XOXO
September 11 at 10:50am - Michelle Westphal Mills

Natalie, I'm not sure how much you remember me, but I just read your blog, and I really want to say thank you for sharing this part of your life with so many. It really reminds those that read it, how short and precious life is, and what a blessing the family is. My thoughts are with you, and I hope you recieve the peace and comfort you need to get through this! Life is great, and we are lucky to experience it, even the really tough things, it all has its purpose and meaning. I wish you the best!!
September 11 at 2:35pm - Nancy Lesser Barton

You are so amazing!! We all draw strength from you and your beautiful spirit. Thanks for sharing such a difficult loss with all of your friends. LOVES YA!!!
September 11 at 4:03pm - Vicki Ostler Lybbert

Natalie, Thanks for writing this. It's a reminder to all of us to appreciate who and what we have in our lives.
September 11 at 6:12pm - Margaret Woodis Hull

I'm hanging on every word of your blog...please keep it going..you are incredibly strong and generous to share this experience with us. It is a reminder to appreciate each moment!
September 11 at 7:46pm - Lisa Sargent Peterson

Nattie, your an amazing spirit. I love you and know your in my thoughts always.
September 12 at 7:39pm - Adarienn Marrott

Nat, I loved reading this. I remember too vividly parked on the freeway and Juleen fighting with the officers to get yours and Paige's luggage and then waiting at the hospital with Chase and Morgan and Stefan. You and your family will ALWAYS have a special place in mine and my familys heart! We love you!!
September 13 at 9:34pm - Brandee Olson

Thanks to all my wonderful friends for your sweet words...

No comments: